FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
|Winning ways with under-13 girls grade G|
- Grade G - Under 13 girls - winner Maddison Merritt and 3rd place Kendra Sherlock joined by Lauren Bembrick-Taylor & Tegan Roycroft as team winners. Maddison also leap-frog qualified to E and Kendra qualified to F, both with new personal best scores;
- Grade G - Over 15 girls - winner Natalie Shade who also qualified to F with new personal best scores;
- Grade F - Under 13 girls - winner Lauren Michaels and 2nd placed Lucy Phillips, both also securing new personal best scores and leap-frog qualification to D;
- Grade F - Under 15 girls - Emma Brereton took 3rd place with a new personal best score;
- Grade F - Under 15 boys - Joseph Dulieu-Hasler took 3rd place;
- Grade E - Under 13 girls - Georgia Lewis took 3rd place;
- Grade E - Under 13 boys - winner Josh Newman;
- Grade E - Under 15 boys - winner Kallum Sherlock;
- Grade E - Over 15 girls - winner Lauren Marchant followed by Abbie Goldsmith in 2nd place;
- Grade D - Under 15 girls - Kensie Sherlock in 2nd place followed by Susannah Badley in 3rd, Kensie also scored new personal bests;
- Grade D - Under 19 boys - winner Daniel Frost;
- Grade D - Over 19 ladies - Emma Frost 2nd place.
Paul Kitchen, the club's Head Coach, said "these results are attributable to the detail attention we pay to good form in our club. This has shown to give good results for several years now with the club having a good track record of producing successful national & even international performers."
The club is always looking for those with a desire to compete and succeed; if you feel that you have the qualities necessary to join this successful club, find out more about sessions and trials at their website http://www.brentwoodtc.org. You can also find the club on Facebook & Twitter.