Ex-member Lauren Gill is the Clinical Director of Aspire who are specialists in a range of sports injury, lifestyle and personal training services. In recognition of her long-standing relationship with the club, Lauren offers a 20% discount to all bona fide members of the club.
Treatments on offer at Aspire include:
- Soft Tissue injury - tendon, muscle, ligament injuries
- Sports massage - release, maintenance
- Personal Training - up to 6 people
- Manual Therapy & Manipulation
- Taping - support, injury prevention
- Nutrition and life style advice
- Electrotherapy and thermotherapy
- Spinal problems - sciatica, prolapsed intervertebral discs, spinal joint degeneration, stiff/painful neck, referred arm and leg pain, whiplash injury
- Joint problems - caused through a disease process eg arthritis or through injury e.g. trauma, sports injuries
- Postural Dysfunction and muscle imbalance
- Post Surgery - rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery e.g.
hip/knee/ankle replacement, joint arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, ankle
Rehabilitation, cardiovascular, flexibility, core and overall strengthening and endurance programmes to compliment treatment
- Referrals if necessary to other specialists or GP
Aspire can also offer expert advice on manual handling techniques, posture and other ergonomic issues including relaxation techniques and injury prevention.
Lauren can be contacted either at her clinic in Galleywood or on her mobile - full details are on her website.