This section is based on some handouts developed for schools' coaching and addresses technique for basic moves only - as such it is still work in progress and please bear in mind that these pages are intended as an addition to formal coaching sessions not as a substitute - nevertheless pages available at present are:
- Basic bounces - how to stop safely and bounce accurately;
- Basic shapes - tuck, pike & straddle;
- Basic twisting - setting up a good twist;
- Basic seat landings - seat drop to swivel hips;
- Basic front landings - hands & knees to front and front drop;
- Basic back landings - back bouncing, flat backs and back landings.
Underpinning all these skills, of course, are Newton's Laws about which you may also want to learn more.