FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday 6th December saw a number of Brentwood Trampoline Club members competing at Mark Hall School, Harlow in the regional British Schools Gymnastics Association annual Trampoline competition. With over 400 entries only the top 3 individuals from each group, and top 2 teams, progress to the Zonal Finals in Nottingham on January 17th.
The clubs successful members were:
- Charlotte Webb representing Kesgrave HS, winning under 15 Elite;
- Daniel Frost, representing King Edward 6th Grammar, taking 3rd place in the under 19 Elite;
- Kensie Sherlock & Rebecca Martin, representing St Martins, members of the 2nd placed under 13 Elite team;
- Maddison Merritt, representing Downham C of E, winning the under 11 Novice;
- Susanna Badley, representing Coopers Coborn, winning the under 13 Novice;
- Fiona Humphries, representing Brentwood School, taking 2nd place in the under 13 Novice.
The Zonal round brings together the successful competitors from Eastern, East Midlands, West Midlands & Wales with the qualifiers from that competition then progressing to the National Finals.