|Some of our trophy/medal winners (& 'Tash's friend).
Ipswich Open, 6th April 2008
Another successful day and some more trophies for those family cabinets - with 16 competing, 9 achieved podium positions, 4 in 1st place, 2 in 2nd and 3 in 3rd. Particular thanks are due to Olive Law, judging all day and Adrian Raison and Dawn Kelleher both judging for a half day.
Notable achievements on the day included:
- Although the only grade 1 competing, 'Tash performed her new voluntary admirably and raised a new personal best score as a consequence;
- Chrissie Law was a comfortable winner being 3.1 ahead of 2nd-placed performer;
- Harry Gannon posted a new PB1 and although crashing out in the voluntary after the first move achieved the distinction of getting a 0 deduction for that move (Straight Back) from one judge - as he was not the only one to make errors he also achieved a 3rd place position overall;
- Georgia Walker achieved a clean sweep of personal best scores and won her group by a wide margin of 4.7 in only her second grade 4 competition;
- Mark Hardiman also achieved a new PB3 and took 3rd place;
- Lauren Wylie also scored a clean sweep of new personal bests and won her group by a margin of 1.4;
- Charlotte Hussey achieved a new PB3 and 2nd place;
- Rebecca Martin achieved a new PB3;
- Megan Gannon achieved a new PB2;
- Anna Reite achieved new PB1 & PB2 scores;
- Joseph Dulieu-Hasler and Jamie Perry survived their first ever competition and came away with 2nd and 3rd places looking forward to their next outing.
Club members' scores
A summary extract of our own members' results are provided below.
|Grade 1||Natasha Holme||24.0||23.5 + 7.9||31.4||55.4||24 + 7.9||31.9||87.3 α||1/1|
|U15F3||Chrissie Law||22.3||22.7 + 5||27.7||50.0||23.3 + 5||28.3||78.3||1/9|
|U15F3||Elizabeth Nicholls||22.6||21.7 + 3.1||24.8||47.4||22.4 + 3.1||25.5||72.9||5/9|
|U15M3||Harry Gannon||23.2 α||2.5 + 0.6||3.1||26.3||22.9 + 4||26.9||53.2||3/4|
|O15M&F4||Georgia Walker||23.0 α||23 + 2.9||25.9||48.9 α||22.7 + 3||25.7||74.6 α||1/6|
|O15M&F4||Mark Hardiman||21.4||21.2 + 2.9||24.1||45.5||20.9 + 2.9||23.8||69.3 α||3/6|
|U15M&F4||Lauren Wylie||24.1 α||23.2 + 2.2||25.4||49.5 α||23.1 + 2.2||25.3||74.8 α||1/5|
|U15M&F5||Charlotte Hussey||21.8||21.6 + 1.5||23.1||44.9||21.9 + 1.5||23.4||68.3 α||2/9|
|U11F&M5||Rebecca Martin||23.1||22.5 + 1.2||23.7||46.8||22.45 + 1.2||23.65||70.45 α||5/19|
|U11F&M5||Megan Gannon||20.8||22 + 1.2||23.2||44.0 α||-||-||-||11/19|
|U11F&M5||Emma Martin||20.5||20.5 + 1.2||21.7||42.2||-||-||-||17/19|
|U11F&M5||Alice Hussey||18.8||20.6 + 1.2||21.8||40.6||-||-||-||18/19|
|O17F6||Anna Reite||22.5 α||22.8 + 0||22.8||45.3 α||-||-||-||6/10|
|U13M6||Joseph Dulieu-Hasler||17.8 (8)||21.3 + 0||21.3||39.1||-||-||-||2/4|
|U13M6||Jamie Perry||13.2 (6)||20.9 + 0||20.9||34.1||-||-||-||3/4|
α New Personal Best score